Monday, May 21, 2007

No Time For Stampimg

What a great weekend! Our company arrived Friday morning and it was go, go, go from then on. My sister in-law and I always have sooo much fun together. We went garage saleing with my daughter Friday afternoon and out for dinner that evening. Saturday we went shopping and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I've never been there and it was truly a great experience. The cheesecake, we had Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, was to die for! Then we all got together and went to dinner at O'Charley's. They left Sunday morning for home and I got to do the laundry, change sheets, grocery shop and get things back in order. And wouldn't you know, I got up with a terrible sinus headache. All things aside, I love having them come to visit and wish they could have stayed longer.
I didn't get in any stamping but I did find this card that I did using Doodle That....Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is really pretty! Love these colors and the polka dot strip!