Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blog Candy I Won and Card Club #3

I won 2 blog candies last week and wanted to show you what I got. The first one is a package of Winnie the Pooh Bottle Caps from Michelle Sturgeon aka Come Stamp With Me. Michelle also sent me the cute card on the left. Thanks Michelle! The second one came from Ashley aka Scrappin Ashley. I've already made a card with one of these stamps and will post it later this week. Thanks Ashley! Please visit these 2 wonderful blogs. You'll find the link on the left........
I guess you've noticed I'm posting a little early today. The weatherman says we might get thunder storms later and I didn't want to take any chances...... Here's card #3 from the March Card Club. Didn't I tell you they would get better? I really like this one!!!!! Thanks for looking..
~~Rita~~

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Congrats on the goodies! Can't wait to see cards using these supplies!

Lisa Carroll said...

Congratulations, Rita! Have fun using your new goodies! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Last week was a lucky week for you....and the best kind of "candy" of all...calorie free!! Congrats!