Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quick and Easy

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to post last night. Sorry about that. I haven't had a lot of time to stamp lately, so the best I can do for now is some really quick and easy cards. Starting with this card using Lovely as A Tree. I embossed the Close to Cocoa card stock with the Paisley embossing plate from Ellison and using my Big Shot. The Oak Tree was stamped on Old Olive using Close to Cocoa ink and then punched the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. I added the orange clip with Close To Cocoa ribbon tied to it for extra color, adhered it to the card front and done....
Something BIG is about to happen. I'm giving away some Blog Candy on my birthday which is a week and a half away. So, keep checking in or you might miss out on something really nice.
Thanks for looking........Rita

No comments: