Sunday, March 04, 2007

Checking In

Sorry I don't have anything to share with you today, but I did want to let you all know my hubby is still in the hospital. He's doing well but things are not "moving" as quickly as expected. They did a CT scan this morning to make sure everything was healing properly inside. The big news was the biopsy showed no cancer. As you probably know he's not a happy camper, more like a grumpy bear. He just wants to come home. If I have some time tonight I'll try to get something made to post tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that has asked about my husband. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you very much!
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Happy stamping........Rita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will keep your husband in my thoughts and prayers.