Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Little Buggy

I bought this ribbon a long time ago and couldn't wait to use it. It laid in my ribbon box all this time until today when I decided to get it out and play with it. My bugs from TAC wanted to come out and play too so This is what I ended up with. I love pink and black together and these matched the ribbon perfectly. I put glitter on the wings to give it some sparkle and chalked a little pink on her eyes. Card Stock and Ink are Stampin' Up!
Hubby is doing well and things are back to normal once again.
Thanks for stopping in..........Rita

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I have ribbon like that too! Thanks for motivating me to use it!

Laura said...

Hi Rita! I love pink and black together too. This card turned out soooooo cute. I love the image and the ribbon is just too adorable. Great job!