Friday, March 23, 2007

More Quick and Easy

In staying with this weeks theme, here are two more quick and easy cards. The first one was done by stamping a background stamp on Creamy Caramel card stock. I then tore the corner and adhered it to Mellow Moss card stock, stamped the saying and all done. Super quick and easy!












The second card was done using the zebra pattern embossing plate from Ellison Designs. I then rubbed my Basic Black ink pad across the top. The zebras are from the In the Wild stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I punched two holes in the bottom and attached gold eyelets with my Crop-a-Dile.
I then tied a length of twine through the eyelets, adhered to card front and done. Very quick and easy! Next week I will be posting all birthday cards in preparation to Friday's birthday giveaway. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking..............Rita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh! I'm lovin' this card!