Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mustard Roses

I haven't been feeling well for the past week. I've had Bronchitis and Laryngitis. This morning I got up with a headache and my whole face hurt. I think I now also have a sinus infection. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow so hopefully he'll give me something to knock this out. Anyway, I did get some time to stamp today and this is what I made. I got this stamp set last week and just now got around to trying it out. I also got a new border punch by Fiskars over the weekend while on a retail therapy shopping trip. It punches and embosses at the same time. I thought it would go really well with this stamp set.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set-Roses in Winter
Card stock- Brocade Blue and generic White
Ink Colors: Brocade Blue, More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon is Brocade Blue...All supplies except the white card stock and the border punch are Stampin' Up!
Thanks for looking and don't forget to come back for my Birthday giveaway.........Rita

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Roses in Winter is a wonderful set. I love it! It is one of my favorite sets. If you want some ideas for colors for the roses, here are some. (stamping light to dark)
1.almost amethyst, Lavender Lace Lovly Lilac
2.Pretty in pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red
3. Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy