Thursday, March 22, 2007

Punchy ATC


Did you notice anything different tonight? Not only did I change my background but also the title. I thought since it's Spring, and that means everything fresh and new, that I would start fresh and new.

Let me know what you think of the new look and title...

If you're interested in some Blog Candy then head on over to Michelle's at http://blog.michellescrapbooking.com/ (I wish I knew how to link). While you're there check out her other posts and be sure to tell her I sent you.

Today's entry is a Black and White ATC that I made for another swap. I used my new embossing punch across the bottom and I like the way it looks. Thanks for looking and don't forget Birthday Blog Candy next Friday, right here. You're not going to want to miss this one.............Rita

1 comment:

Vicki Hook said...

Hi Rita! I like the look of your blog. I also like all of the little cartoons down the left side. CUTE!