Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Baby Sampler

I have nothing new in stamping to share with you today. I do however have something I made for my new little nephew that I would like for you all to see. This is a Counted Cross Stitch Alphabet Sampler I did and I just finished framing it the other day. So what do you think? Will he like it? Click on picture to enlarge...... Starting today I'm going to share a little "Old-Timers" humor with you. I hope you get a little laugh out of some of it..........An old-timer is someone who can remember when going to the eternal rest didn't mean landing a job with the government........Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW,,he will love it,,,,how long did it take you to make this??it is beautiful,,,I know how long it would have taken me,,, FOREVER,,, I have NO patience,,lol ,,Aunt M.

Corie said...

How beautiful -- so many little stiches.