Monday, July 16, 2007

The Dress

Well I know I promised to show you the dress when it was finished, but my granddaughter left yesterday for band camp and they have been in the process of moving this past week so we didn't get any sewing time in this weekend. Anyway, here's what it looks like so far. We still have to attach the sleeves and trim and then she gets to do the hemming........ Today's creation is an envelope file using envelopes for the pockets. Each pocket has a little file folder in it............This is the outside.........
This is what it looks like when open..................
I hope everyone had a super weekend. Thanks for looking...........

3 comments:

Kristina Lewis said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Corie said...

That is a gorgeous color and fabric. Boy you really can do everything.

Vicki Hook said...

Hi Rita! I'm behind on reading blogs so I just saw this. I LOVE that envelope file! That's a project I've never seen before but I think I could figure out how to do it. May have to CASE that one!

Have a great day!
Vicki