Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Altered Items

Well I spent most of today in bed sick, that was no fun and it also means NO STAMPING! But not to worry, I still have something to share with you. I did these Saturday along with the clipboard using the same paper and supplies. This whole set was a lot of fun. In case you didn't notice I wrote my next workshop date on the note pad................. I've had some questions about why my Granddaughter is making the dress. So, here's the answer.....She's 15 and girls at that age come up with some strange things to do. Her friend was having her Aunt make one and she thought it would be nice if they both had one to wear, therefor I got elected to make hers. We have a Renaissance Festival coming up and Kristen said she wants to wear it there and maybe Halloween, so it's not all wasted time and besides that and it gave me some one-on-one time with my Granddaughter................
OLD-TIMERS
You're an old-timer if you can remember when rock was something you did in a chair..........
Thanks for stopping by......Rita

2 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Love the clip and clothespin! Hope you're feeling better!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great altered items. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Teresa