Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Something Different

Today I thought I would share something a little different. I used to do a lot of Plastic Canvas Needlepoint and I ran across some things I made way back when....... This is a tissue holder that I had a lot of fun making. It has lace hot glued around the dress bottom and the sleeves. There's also a pearl necklace around her neck........ I hope you enjoy looking at these non card creations this week as much as I enjoyed making them. Thanks for looking.........Rita

2 comments:

AdriansCrazyLife said...

I like needlepoint too. I used to do a lot of it too, before I found stamping. Did you see the plastic canvas coasters and box I made this week while I was on vacation? I posted pics of them on my blog. Your little dollie is durn cute! I love the lace on her hem.

Corie said...

This dollie is too cute.