Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED !!!!!!!!! I don't usually post on the weekend but we're taking a day trip tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have time when we return. So, here I am on this beautiful Sunday evening trying to think of 7 things about myself....My stamping friend Corie over at http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com tagged me and now I have to list 7 things about myself and then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same. So, here goes.....
1. I'm 5' 1/2" tall. ( I tell people that I'm 4' 12 1/2")
2. I colored my hair for 43 yrs and it's still soft and baby fine. (I quit last year)
3. I smoked for 25 yrs. (quit 20 yrs ago)
4. I met my husband in Sept. and married him in Jan. (39 1/2 yrs ago)
5. My ears have been pierced 3 times each.
6. I have a heart shaped mole next to my navel.
7. My feet are not ticklish.
There, now you know just about everything about me. I can't think of anyone that hasn't already been tagged so I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to post 7 things about yourself let me know and I'll stop by your blog and read it. Thanks everyone who stopped by my blog last week and especially those who left the nice comments, I really appreciate all of you. Have a wonderful evening. I'll have something to share next time.
~~Rita~~

No comments: