Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Tent and A Pillow

Good evening all. I hope someone out there got some rain today, we of course did not. I spent a good part of the day in the garage getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. I can't believe how much work is involved just to get ready for one of these things. I have more to do tomorrow and then I can finish up on Friday. All I can say is that I'd better sell enough to make it worth all this time. I'm counting on selling a bunch of stamps so I can buy some new ones, I got a peek at the Winter Mini and I'm salivating!
Today's creation is a Tent Card I made a couple of weeks ago using Doodle That. Like yesterday, this is the first one of these I've attempted and it turned out nice, but I'm not sure if I like this style or not...... This project is a needlepoint pillow I made for my Mother In-Law several years ago. She was a big cat person so just about everything I made for her had to do with cats........Thanks for looking...~Rita~

1 comment:

Corie said...

Great card -- GREAT kitty, love her.