Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All I Have Seen

This is another one of my favorite sets. I think the saying says it all. The colors used for this card were Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Basic Black. After stamping the dragonfly on the Whisper White card stock glue was added to the wings and then I sprinkled them with glitter. The tabs were made using the Word Window Punch and attached with black brads. After stamping the sentiment I wrapped some silver cord around the Cool Caribbean card stock and attached it to the Tempting Turquoise and then to the Basic Black. All supplies used to create this card are from Stampin' Up! This card looks so much better in real life. Click on the picture to get a bigger view. thanks for looking.............Rita

2 comments:

Corie said...

ooooo Love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE this card. As usual, you've outdone yourself!!

Carol