Friday, June 29, 2007

My New Organizer

I saw this neat organizer a few months ago at Hobby Lobby and kept thinking about getting it, but never did. This weeks ad had the 40% coupon and I decided it was time to get it. This is what it looks like in the box......... And this is what it looks like out of the box. I still have a lot of things to put in it, but you get the idea. It's a lot bigger than I had invisioned it to be but I think it will serve it's purpose........
I hope you all had a terrific week and are planning a super weekend. My granddaughter has plans with a friend, so the dress is on hold. We're going to an antiques show tomorrow and then meeting friends for lunch. I think I'll be finishing some trading cards in the afternoon......
Thanks for looking and don't forget to sign up for the "candy" a few posts down...........Have a Blessed weekend..Rita

1 comment:

Mary said...

Rita I love your new organizer.It looks as though it holds a lot of items. :) Your blog cracks me up with all of the funny women that you have on the left side. I love Maxine. I think she is a hoot. :)

Mary