Monday, June 25, 2007

Polka Dots and Petals....Again!

I just noticed my counter is getting closer to that 5000 mark. You know what that means......Blog Candy! I've been collecting things to put in the "candy" dish and I don't think you'll be disappointed......I hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did. I helped my granddaughter cut out a dress she wants me to help her make. It's kind of like a Renaissance type dress with the long sleeves and a short train in the back. Next weekend we're going to sew it together. It took us almost 3 hours to cut it out. I've never made anything that had that many pieces!
OK, today's card is another Polka Dots and Petals. this one is a Pocket Card. I'm really liking that Designer Paper.....Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Love the colors on this. You are going to take a picture of the dress when you are done aren't you? I would love to see it.

Diane said...

Beautiful card/env. that's so cool!