Friday, June 01, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

I'm back again. Susan over at Susan BlueROBOT tagged me for this One Word Tag Game. But first I just want to say something about Susan's blog. If you haven't visited it yet please do. (You can find her listed to the left in my sidebar). She has some fantastic artwork and you won't be sorry you took the time to take a look. Now on with the game.
I have to answer a list of questions using just ONE word and then tag 4 more to do the same.......
Your Partner: Husband
Your Hair: Short
Your Mother: Heaven
Your Father: Heaven
Your Favorite Item: Computer
Your Dream Last Night: Forget
Your Favorite Drink: Tea
Your Dream Car: Convertible
Your Dream Home: Big
The Room You Are In: Bedroom
Your Fear: Tornado
Where You Want to be in 10 Years: Alive
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Myself
You're Not: Skinny
One of Your Wish List Items: Peace
The Last Thing You Did: Read
You Are Wearing: Clothes
Your Favorite Weather: Cool
Your Favorite Book: Bible
Last Thing You Ate: Sandwich
Your Life: Boring
Your Mood: Cheery
Your Best Friend: Husband
What You're Thinking About Right Now: Questions
Your Car: Focus
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What is the Weather Like: HOT!
The Last Time You Laughed: Today
I think just about everyone I know has already been tagged. So I'm going to give you a break and skip that part. Have a Blessed weekend everyone......

No comments: