Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baby Boy

My husband's niece just delivered her first baby yesterday. Nathan Christopher arrived at 2:47am by way of C-Section, he thought he should come out walking. He weighed in at 8 lbs. and 21 1/2 inches tall. My husband has been nagging me to get a card made and in the mail. So today I worked on one in between diapers, feedings and an appointment I had for an Ultrasound. I finally finished it a little while ago and this is what I ended up with. It looks so much better in real life. I used Bashful Blue and Brocade Blue card stock and A New Little Someone stamp set and Flannel BG stamp from Stampin' Up! I did the Faux Blanket Stitch around the edges and added the baby beads across the bottom. The scan makes it look crooked, but it isn't....Don't forget to scroll down for the Blog Candy...Thanks for looking......Rita

1 comment:

Corie said...

cutie pie card. Love the stitching.