Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Kristen!

I made this card for my granddaughter who turned 15 the other day. Don't they grow up just a little toooo fast. I remember when she was first born, actually it seems like just yesterday that I gave birth to her Mother. Wow! Where does the time go?????
The flower was punched out using the flower punch and attached to the white circle with an eyelet. I then added it to the card with a pop dot. When I finished and was ready to add the money I discovered that it would slide into the front of the card. this way I didn't have to worry about it falling out.....That's it for this week. Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm going to another workshop Sunday afternoon so I should have something to share next week.....Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Love your BLOG. You had me laughing. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Your comic strip along the side is wonderful!! What a fun place to visit! :)