Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Private Showing

I'm a little late posting tonight but there's a good reason. My husband decided we should go to the movies tonight. Wild Hogs, which is a very funny movie, was still playing at our local theatre. We hadn't had a chance to see it so chose to go to that one. Well, this you're not going to believe. We arrived at the theatre, bought our tickets, went inside and sat down. We were the first ones there and had our choice of seats. Now here's the part you're not going to believe. No one else came in! We were there all by ourselves! So I guess you could say we had a private showing. I could laugh all I wanted and not have to worry about bothering anyone. It was great!
Today's card is one I made the other day using Certainly Celery, So Saffron and White card stock. I Cuttlebugged the backgrounds and stamped the white with Polka Dots and Petals stamp set from Stampin' Up! The circle was embossed with a CB Embossing folder....Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

What a great card! I love the way the embossing goes with the Polka Dots and Petals stamp set (I'll have to give those a try together.) Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. I'm looking forward to the new SU stamps, also!

Corie said...

Love the card. I need to get a cuttlebug too. Funny story about the movies.

Unknown said...

Love it!
Keep forgetting I have this set.
Love the Celery, it is my fav!