Thursday, June 21, 2007

Grout Free Tile

I made this card last week for the Technique Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. I chose a stamp from the Toile Blossoms stamp set and the colors are Rose Red and Regal Rose, all from Stampin' Up! I did the scoring with my ScorPal. The corner embellishments were cut using a Cuttlebug Die and then glued to the card. I found this fantastic glue pen from Creative Memories that works great on these small items. It's like a ball point pen so the glue is easily applied to small and narrow items (see below for picture). This is the first time I've done this technique and it was a lot of fun. I know I'll be doing it again. Thanks for looking...............Rita
Creative Memories Precision Point Adhesive.

1 comment:

Corie said...

beautiful tile work. love the colors.