Friday, March 07, 2008

Aly's Card Club

This is a card I made today using a layout and color scheme from Aly's monthly Card Club. I embossed the right half of the card using Floral Fantasy embossing folder and the Cameo Coral was embossed with the Bloom Dots folder. The center image was stamped on Whisper White with Rose Red using So Many Scallops from the SAB mini. I then punched out a scallop with the Scallop Punch, punched out the center with the 1 1/2" punch, tied Certainly Celery ribbon onto the side and attached it with dimentionals. That was then attached to Certainly Celery with dimentionals. After adding the Garden Green strip to the side I then glued the Celery piece to the card. Thanks Aly for the layout and color scheme........
Fact #20
I've had Scoliosis most of my life. For those who don't know what that is, it's a curvature of the spine. It has caused me quite a bit of pain through the years but I've learned to live with it. Now that I'm older (much older) I now have Arthritis and Osteoporosis which adds to my pain level. I have good days and bad days, but then again, I'm learning to cope......Have a great weekend!
PS: Please excuse any spelling errors. I see spell check isn't working again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need spell check, it looks just fine to me, Beautiful card,, and i do enjoy your little tid-bits about yourself.But, so sorry about the pain .Wish there were something they could do about Arthur Ritis, but then something new would probably pop up for us over 60,,lol,,anyway, hope you have a geat week-end,, be safe, stay warm, love u,Aunt M.

Corie said...

WOW, I just love this, so beautiful.

BTW I tagged you today, check out my site.

Big HUGS,
Corie