Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged By The Big Pink Ant


I received this from my blog friend Corrie. This is to remind us about Breast Cancer. October is Breast Cancer awareness month, but we need to remember all year long.
"Hello, Pretty Lady! THIS IS A TOAST.....TO US. FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE US, THE LOSERS WHO HAD US, AND THE LUCKY PEOPLE WHO WILL MEET US!!
You have been tagged. You have been considered one of the 10 prettiest ladies with a warm loving heart on my friends list. Once you have been tagged, you have to tag 10 pretty ladies."
So I am tagging the following pretty ladies:
Make sure you visit these sites....All these ladies are beautiful inside and out!!
Fact #21
I love to do crossword puzzles, play games and cards. I grew up in a card playing family. We played cards every Saturday night. My husband doesn't like doing anything related to cards or games, so I play a lot on the computer.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried slingo.com?? all kinds of games there,,fun , too..lolo.. just plain slingo will get u there to the games,,I like slingo millenimum...or mah jong,,or ,,go to card cames and play solitaire..Indiana is in the Northeast section,, but Ohio may be too,,hope to see u in there sometime soon.,,let me know,,love ya,Aunt Mary

Diane said...

Hi Rita! Thank so much fo "tagging" me. I love the pink ant! She's adorable.

I love to play card games too and my DH is sort of like yours (except for solitaire). I used to play on the computer but now I just got out of the card game habit altogether. Oh well. Stamping is a great replacement pasttime :-)

Have a great day!