Monday, March 03, 2008

Rub-Ons

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I went to a Stampin' Up Class and then grocery shopping Saturday. Sunday was Church and take it easy day. It was a little warmer over the weekend and in the upper 60's to near 70 today. Too bad it's not going to last, the temps are dropping already. Oh well, it is still winter after all.......At the class I went to Saturday we tried out the new Rub-Ons. They are so easy to use and everything we did looked great. I did this vase for one of my projects. I just love the white on glass, don't you?

Fact # 16.........Corns!!!!! I have them and they HURT! I've had problems with my feet for most if not all of my adult life. They say it comes from those pointed high heels I wore in my younger years, but I don't know, what do you think?

No comments: