Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Now I Think I've Seen Just About Everything......


Can you believe this? We got our ad today from Bed, Bath and Beyond and I couldn't help but zero in on these. You can clean your floor while wearing them, the bottoms look like little dust mops. Do you suppose anyone actually buys these?????





This is the Easter card I made to send to a brother and sister I used to watch. It was done using punches and a Basic Gray Marker. The flowers are Rub-Ons from Eastern Elegance. Isn't he cute?

Fact #23

I didn't know anything about computers before I got mine 8 years ago. I don't think I even knew how to turn one on. When I decided I had to have one, I went out and bought it, took it home and set it up and was surfing the net in no time. Everything I know has been self taught and I still have a lot to learn.......

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I saw that ad too. since I have 3 cats and two dogs, hardly worth the money, ya think? did ya see that cool herb grower, tho? I got one off Amazon in early January and have fresh herbs all the time now. well worth it when you price out the fresh herbs in the stores these day.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm sounds good to me,, I might buy them,they look comfortable , too..lol lol don't knock it till you try it,,love ya, Aunt M.