Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Baby Turned 39

Hard to believe isn't it? It seems just like yesterday that I held that beautiful baby girl in my arms for the first time. Time sure flies doesn't it? This is the card I made for her using Flower Fusion, Sincere Salutations and Friendship Blooms. I tucked a JoAnn's gift card inside and will be taking her to lunch this Saturday. We were supposed to go on her Birthday but we had a blizzard instead.......


Fact #22
Game Shows!!!!! I love to watch them. I would like to watch the old ones on GSN but they charge extra for that channel, bummer.... I've been watching the Price is Right ever since Bill Cullen was the emcee and the same four contestants played the entire 30 minute show. In my opinion they should take off all those sleazy talk shows and put the games back on......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, I am a game show fanatic too,,think it runs in the family? I have been playing the "Who wants to be a Millionaire" on my computer, don't get any money for it, but it is fun and free, guess what? I even won the Million,once. Well got to get busy,Take care of yourself, be safe, and look for the Robins, they are coming North, Yipeeeeeeee,,lol Love ya, Aunt Mary