Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Faux Embossing

I saw two Cardinals and a Robin this morning in our back yard. Isn't that a sign that Spring is near?

This is another card we did at Stamp Class. It's called Faux Embossing. We punched out flowers with the Three for You Punch and glued them to the top half of the card. The center of the tag was done with another Rub-On. You might have to enlarge the picture to see the flowers on the top half.....

Fact #18..........I used to be a waitress way back before they started calling them servers. Not to brag or anything, but I was a really good waitress. We didn't have trays or computers, we relied only on how much we could carry and how good our math was when it came time to add up the check (the register didn't do it for us). I was able to carry 6 glasses of water on 1 arm, you got water with your menu, and 7 dinner plates (2 on 1 and 5 on the other). Things sure have changed since then. I really enjoyed waiting on tables and meeting people. I'm a people person................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha,, wow great waitress,,, Did you ever spill a chocolate milk shake in an old woman's lap?? I did, when i was a car-hop...you know what? she didn't get mad,, and even left me a tip,, Bless her heart..lol. Aunt Mary