Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

This is the last of the six Easter cards I made on Blizzard Saturday. I think of all of them that this one is my favorite. It's not real fancy, just simple and pretty. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. Stay safe if you're traveling and remember what the day is all about. See you in Church............

Fun Fact #28
I'm a crier....I cry at everything, even some commercials. I see a new baby and I cry, I see a bride and I cry. I get teary eyed when I watch the marching bands in a parade or when we sing a certain song in Church. I'm so emotional it isn't funny......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rita,,Nothing wrong in being emotional,, just means you are a very tender-hearted person.loving,kind,and always embraces the good in every one, Just stay the way you are..we love u.. Aunt M.