Monday, March 24, 2008

What I Do All Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. It was a beautiful day here, sunny and pleasant but a little on the cool side. We enjoyed a delicious meal with family and friends after Church. Among the guests at dinner was our son-in-law's grandmother who will be 99 years old this July. It simply amazes me how alert this woman is. She doesn't even wear glasses! Anyway, I didn't have anything to share with you today so I thought I would show you what I do all day. These are the two girls I take care of. Mackinsey is almost 9 months old and Madison is almost 16 months old. They both weigh about the same and as you can see they're pretty close in size as well. They fill my days with love....

FACT #29
I didn't get my drivers license until I was 21. My Mother didn't believe in letting girls drive at a young age so I had to sneak to get mine even then. I would've thought she would get tired of taking me back and forth to work all the time when I was working out of town. When I had a job in town I walked......

No comments: